Ticket prices and fees for the CIF 2022 Conference are correct at the time of publication. We reserve the right to change the ticket prices at any time, however, any changes will not affect tickets already purchased. A valid ticket entitles you to access the Conference as an Attendee. Persons who register within a particular phase must pay within that phase in order to lock in the ticket price. In the event that payments are made outside of the applicable phase, the rate for the next phase will apply.
The ticket reference number can be used to access the mobile app, in order to register for the Conference. All tickets must be assigned to an Attendee, and all registration forms must be completed prior to attendance.
Cancellations and Refunds
Cancellations are only applicable to full conference passes (All Days tickets). A cancellation must be in writing and sent to email@example.com with the subject line clearly stating: “Cancellation - GUEST NAME – CIF 2022”.
Confirmed registrants may cancel and receive refunds as follows:
1. Full refund less a USD100.00 administrative fee until September 30, 2022 for full conference passes only.
2. Fifty percent (50%) of the registration fee will be refunded for cancellations received from October 1, 2022 through October 15, 2022; less a USD100 administrative fee.
3. Any cancellations requests after October 15, 2022, are nonrefundable.
4. Daily tickets are non-refundable
5. For cancellations due to Visa Denials, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (evidence of the denial must be submitted for processing).
6. If you have secured a complimentary ticket but have already bought a ticket, you are not eligible for a refund.